From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Weber & Thibodeaux CPA, LTD accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include:
- TAX PLANNING & PREPARATION SERVICE
- ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
- QUICKBOOKS ONLINE CLOUD ACCOUNTING
- OUTSOURCED CFO SERVICES
- ESTATE & TRUST PLANNING
- Payroll Processing
Corporate Tax Planning & Return Preparation
- Tax return preparation
- Income tax planning
- State and local tax planning
- Entity selection
- Merger, acquisition, and business succession planning
- Deal structuring for favorable tax consequences
- Tax controversy resolution
- Tax-saving cost segregation studies
- Research and experiment (R&D) credit studies
Individual Tax Planning & Return Preparation
- Income tax planning and tax return preparation
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Comprehensive personal financial planning
- Special projects e.g., education funding, loan comparison analysis, lease versus buy analysis
State and Local Sales & Use Tax Compliance
- Nexus study
- Income/franchise tax return reviews
- Controversy resolution
- Advising on state credits and incentives
- Consulting on the impact of current legislation
Bank & Credit Card Recording & ReconciliationsBooks a mess? NO PROBLEM! If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business yet can also be complicated and time consuming. Steven J Thibodeaux CPA, LLC can help you with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so that you can focus on your core business.
General Ledger & Financial Statement PreparationBalance sheets, along with Income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you. Income Statement: The itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
- quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business
- Identify and analyze trends of your company’s financial performance.
- determine if your business is in a position to expand
- determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses
- It is Cost Effective. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees.
- It's a Time Saver. Our payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing. Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you.
- Comprehensive Reports. You get a wide variety of user-friendly and accurate payroll reports.
What is Cloud accounting?In the simplest terms, cloud computing means storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer's hard drive. With the evolving landscape of accounting and business, it is critical that , as a business owner, you and your accountant have as up-to-date information as you can get with your financial books and Cloud accounting allows you, and your accountant/ CPA to have uninterrupted access to your accounting data. QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. QuickBooks online creates a seamless connection between you and your CPA.
- SETUP: Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
- Training: Once QuickBooks is setup and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Cash Flow Budgeting & ForecastingFor broader decisions affecting your business’ future, we can assist you with planning for your cash flow and financing needs and estimating costs through budgeting and forecasting.
Best Business Practices (Advisory consulting & Planning)We strive to keep your business ahead of the game by acknowledging the unique situations surrounding each business and by being mindful of the competitive and economic trends that directly impact your business.
S.W.O.T Analysis & ReviewWe can help you with your business plan and assess your company’s performance within its industry. We will use your financial details to evaluate your current operations. This evaluation will provide information where your company is performing strong, identify areas of underperformance, locate unutilized opportunities, and alert you to positive and negative changes in the business or regulatory environment. This comprehensive analysis t so the business Offer practical advice to help your business be more efficient and successful.
We'll take care of it for you!Steven J Thibodeaux CPA, LLC services are designed to simplify the payroll process, from time entry and check processing to tax payment and filing.
Why Outsource Your Payroll... - It is Cost Effective. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees. Get the Payroll Solution That Best Fits Your Needs.