Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
What you need. when you need it.
Weber & Thibodeaux CPA, LTD understand that your plate is already full. For your day-to-day operations, we offer services like bookkeeping, general ledger, and financial statement preparation to help you maintain accurate financial and operational information.
When you consider how costly bookkeeping errors can be, it becomes clear: Accurate books are the backbone of a successful business. We can help you better manage your business’ financial records.
General Ledger & Financial Statement Preparation
Balance sheets, along with Income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
The itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
The snapshot of your business' financial condition at a specific moment in time.
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business
- Identify and analyze trends of your company’s financial performance.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses
Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books. Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we'll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip-top shape.